Associate RE Broker
6 BIG Reasons to Call Cristobal from The Cris A.C. Team Today:??
1. We Have the Buyers in Waiting We have over 11,320 Buyers in Waiting in our Database. Your home may already be SOLD!
2. Your Home Will Sell Faster Cristobal Cottes and The Cris A.C. Team will get your home sold fast. Cris A.C. Team sells their homes at an average rate of under 33 days on the market compared to 81 days for other agents in the Queens/ Long Island area.
3. Your Home is More Likely to Sell Cristobal Cottes and The Cris A.C. Team has an over 98 percent success rate in selling homes versus the average agents that’s under 50 percent success rate.
4. Your Home Will Sell for More Money Cristobal Cottes and The Cris A.C. Team will get you top dollar for your home. It is a fact that our homes we list sell for 2.5 percent more than the average agent.
5. We Sell More homes In fact, we sell over 15x more homes than your average agent. Because we sell more homes, we can do more for you. We can market and advertise more diligently to ensure your success. In fact, we're willing to pay you $5,000* if we don’t sell it fast enough.
6. There is NO risk and We offer Performance Guarantees* to our Clients. Your Home SOLD Guaranteed or I will pay you $5,000!* No Gimmicks!
For more information on my exclusive Guarantee Sale Program call Cristobal now at (917) 653-0768 and Start Packing!
Cristobal A Cottes is a native New Yorker. He loves the history and historical structure of New York. Cristobal A. Cottes started modeling and acting at the age of four and appeared in movies. As a young kid, Cristobal was very persistent on making his own money, so not only did he act, he also appeared in many catalogs and a few commercials as well in a movie called "Going in Style" starring George Burns, Art Carney. He is a very passionate and caring person. He strongly believes in the concept of “Paying it Forward”. Cristobal was also featured on the news for his generosity during the holiday season for helping the less fortunate kids with gifts. Cris (short for Cristobal) has a degree in Business Administration and utilizes what he learned in all aspects of his life. He has over 27 years of experience in Event Planning and uses that knowledge he has gain from being an entrepreneur into the real estate industry to tap into extreme knowledge of marketing, advertising and keeping up with technology. In just a year years upon taking Real Estate as a full time position, his training and growth has him recognized with awards recognition in his office including being among the top in sales volume, top in listings, top closed ends and rising every year in top commission earned. He also has a very large resource of potential clients, agents, brokers and colleagues to get the job done and done fast. Once you meet him, you will take notice of his kind personality, attention to detail, and most importantly his honesty. Cris is affluent in Spanish. He can speak and write and enjoys conversation in spanish with people to keep him in his toes. Cris’s hobbies include caring for animals by visiting no-kill shelters and spending time walking the dogs, astronomy, nature walks for some fresh air and donating time to charities